Sunday, June 16, 2013

Convivium Cafe Deli

It has been so long since my last blog post..... Im just too lazy to update this blog .... lol. I was about to update it yesterday, but there's a blackout suddenly.... *sigh* when u live in Jakarta it is not a rare thing ._. 
So anyway into the topic, I went to this cafe located in Panglima Polim last month. I was always curious about this place and I've heard people talking about this place.... It's actually not as big as I expected
*I dont own this picture I just googled it and u can see there's the web mark on the left side of the picture

so when you come inside it actually looks like this
and btw this picture above is not mine as well 

and now I'm gonna post the photos I took there

 look at those cute decorations....

 how creative to make a sign stand from wire and wine bottle caps!

their menu, written on the blackboard

and now some of my photos..... ;)



And this is what I ordered in there.... I had pasta, pizza, and a bowl of soup
 this is the freshly made tomato soup
 aglio olio pasta with clams (forgot the name)

and for the desert I bought home this oreo cupcake. LOVE this. tastes really really yummy
I guess I just have sweet tooth :B



TTYL~!

No comments:

Post a Comment